Location & getting here
How to get to the Hotel das liebling in Pertisau
Arriving by Car
Avoid the tolls via the Achenpass or Bad Tölz!
1. Inntal-Autobahn motorway (‘Vignette’ tax sticker required!), Achensee exit, Achensee-Bundesstraße road B181, travel along Achensee to Achenkirch
2. If coming from Munich, travel to Holzkirchen, Tegernsee, Achenpass motorway exit or Bad Tölz - border, Achenkirch
Due to its excellent location, Achensee is near Innsbruck Airport (45km, 45 mins), Salzburg Airport (150km, 1 hour 30 mins) and Munich Airport (175km, 2 hours). Lake Achensee is easily reached via train or airport taxis.
Innsbruck Airport: Direct connections from Frankfurt, Hannover, Cologne/Bonn, Hamburg, Berlin, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Bristol, Dublin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Göteburg, Stavanger, Paris, Kiev, Moskow, St. Petersburg
Munich Airport: Direct connections from all major cities in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Britain, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Salzburg Airport: Direct connections from most major cities in Germany, Switzerland, France, Britain, Italy and the Netherlands.
You can book a transfer from Innsbruck, Salzburg or Munich Airport here:
Rofan Reisen in Maurach, Tel. +43(5243)5209, firstname.lastname@example.org
Achentaler Reisen in Achenkirch, Tel. +43(5246)6227
Four Seasons Travel in Innsbruck, Tel. +43(512)584157, email@example.com, www.airport-transfer.com
- Travel by train to Jenbach Station, then take the local bus* (see timetables on www.vvt.at) or a taxi to Achensee
- Travel by train to Tegernsee Station, then take a taxi or the 9550 bus via Kreuth to Achenkirck to Achensee (approx. 35km). Outward journey from Tegernsee Station to Pertisau: 08:50 and 14:54 return from Pertisau Karwendellift to Tegernsee Station: 10:50 and 16:50. Find out more on www.rvo-bus.de
- Travel by train to Jenach Station, change to take the Achensee steam cog railway to Achensee - final stop Seespitz (also a stop on the Achensee boat tour). You can find timetables here: www.achenseebahn.at